Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

My LockSider will not save the settings.

I choose automatically update [ON] and update once per hour.

Look at my phone 3 hours later, same wallpaper, open app, turned off and once per day are selected.

Anyone else having this issue? If I open the app say, 10 minutes, my settings are still there.

Just seems that after a certain period of time, they reset.

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Yep, same here. Contacted the developer and he has already submitted an update to fix this bug. Now we just need to wait for MS to approve it...

Same for me too...

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I had the app and my settings were to update every hour,when I left the phone for a long period of time without using it[3 to 4 hours ] it didn't want to respond.Screen was black like when it is totally off. I had to soft reset until I figured out it was that app. I uninstall it and no more problems

Quote Originally Posted by Pl4ub View Post
    Yep, same here. Contacted the developer and he has already submitted an update to fix this bug. Now we just need to wait for MS to approve it...
    I had a buddy contact the dev also and mentioned wanting LockSider to work with Weather Flow, and he said it was in the works.