Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jfmanzo

I'm switching from iPhone 3GS and I was looking for the 3 apps that I absolutely need, but without luck.
    So I'd like to know if there are some alternatives to them.

Actually, I need Dropbox as I cannot move everything to SkyDrive (20GB dropbox vs 7GB Skydrive makes it really hard!), KeePass (or something like that) because I've got a DB with my passwords synced between all my devices and I need to access them even from my phone and, finally, Google Authenticator because I've got the two-phase-login enabled on all my Google Mails and Dropbox too.

Can someone suggest some alternatives to them?

Thanks.

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    There's not an official dropbox app but several third-party. I use boxfiles for dropbox and it's been fine- not as nice as the iOS version I have on my 5th gen ipod touch but it gets the job done. There are lots of password vault type of apps and also, I just discovered, several two-step authenticator solutions too. Seach in the market- terms are dropbox, password, authenticator. Lots of options!
    Gh0s7 likes this.

Thanked by:
    Gh0s7 

"Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."
    Thanked by:
    Gh0s7 

Great, I'll try them as soon as I've got my phone!
    Thank you guys :)