- 12-13-2012, 08:47 PM #1
USA Today was recently updated. It's a nice news app. But how the heck can you get it to refresh? If I go back to it an hour later, it seems like the same content. There is no refresh button.
- 12-14-2012, 02:22 AM #2
12-14-2012, 02:35 AM #3
- 71 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I agree...refresh or not, it would be nice if it timed out after 15 minutes or so if you leave the program and reset back to the top of the home page. I really dislike having to mess around to get back to the top of front page.
- By pdch in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2012, 02:11 PM
- By Forgewizard in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2011, 06:34 PM
- By palandri in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2011, 01:13 PM
- By sinime in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2011, 12:28 AM
- By wolf1891 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2011, 05:06 AM