- 12-14-2012, 07:37 AM #1
One of the main apps I'm waiting for is a Paddy Power app. The thing which strikes me as unusual is there are no betting/casino like apps in the marketplace. Is Microsoft the blocker or could these big players introduce apps?
I am not a betting fanatic but like the occasional "multiple" bet on the weekend; it's my lottery equivalent!! :)
I currently use the site which isn't too mobile friendly! There mobile site is plain awful too. All the time my brother uses a nice designed, quick app on his iPhone :(
I had a Radar and now have an 820. Can't we catch them? Im not a serious gambler but again another area it appears the alternative products win out.
...but as I started. I'd like to think the providers are to blame and not Microsoft! Anyone?
- 12-20-2012, 02:13 PM #5Apps that enable legal gambling in the applicable jurisdiction where legal gambling is allowed may be permitted, subject to the App Provider's acceptance of additional contract terms.
- 12-21-2013, 09:50 AM #8
Guys (UK guys where its legal of course!)
Sky Bet now available: Sky Bet | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
Unibet now available: Unibet Betting | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
The Sky app looks great!
I am going to inform the WPCentral team, as this is one of the App Gaps that has now been well and truly filled. Happy times for Windows Phone owners.
- By CSI Guy in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 30Last Post: 02-05-2013, 02:29 PM
- By emptyy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2012, 05:31 PM
- By threedog in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2012, 07:37 PM
- By red grenadine in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2012, 01:08 PM
- By adamopinheiro in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 12-12-2011, 09:02 PM