I have purchased Lets Golf 2 for my Lumia 920 it gets to about 20% when installing and then stops. I have tried several times to restart the download, however the same thing happens.

I have contacted Gameloft & they said send an error report via the app, can't do that Gameloft as the damn thing wont install or give me the option to send an error report!!!
    12-15-2012 05:43 PM
    Restarting the phone should solve it. It happened on my WP7 before and restarting solved it.
    12-15-2012 05:55 PM
    Restarting the phone should solve it. It happened on my WP7 before and restarting solved it.
    Tried that several times, makes no difference. I have been on the Gameloft forums and it seems to be an issue for others too.
    12-16-2012 04:31 AM
    I have the same problem. I bought the game when I had lumia710 on w7.5. When I upgraded to L820 I have to reinstalled all my apps and games again. Only Lets Golf 2 have issue. It will terminate installing at abot 10-20%. Could it be wp8 issue. Hope someone has an answer
    12-19-2012 02:07 PM
    I have the same issue. But the app says "attention required" permanently. Which is fine, but if I download any new apps, the golf game is in the queue first, starts downloading and fails, and then I can install new app. Which takes so long! My new phone isnt so fast!

I cannot uninstall, rate it or download it and it cost 4 :(
    12-26-2012 09:45 AM
    I have the same issue. But the app says "attention required" permanently. Which is fine, but if I download any new apps, the golf game is in the queue first, starts downloading and fails, and then I can install new app. Which takes so long! My new phone isnt so fast!

I cannot uninstall, rate it or download it and it cost 4 :(
    Once you get the the stage "attention required" long press the app and then you can cancel the download which will stop the game queing every time you down a new game or app.

I have now sent Gameloft several email regarding Lets Golf 2 not downloading and I have yet to receive a constructive response!
    12-26-2012 09:57 AM
    Once you get the the stage "attention required" long press the app and then you can cancel the download which will stop the game queing every time you down a new game or app.

I have now sent Gameloft several email regarding Lets Golf 2 not downloading and I have yet to receive a constructive response!
    When i long press the app, I get "pin to start" "rate and review" and "uninstall" none of which I can click as they are greyed out.

I did however locate a uk phone number 08082348679 listed as mon-fri 9-5
    12-26-2012 10:36 AM
    Same issue here. Game seems worthless this way!
    01-01-2013 06:32 PM
    Same issue. I haven't been able to find a way to get it to complete.
    01-09-2013 01:38 PM