12-16-2012, 01:17 PM #1
- 11 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is there a way to sync my rss feeds (including which have been read or not) between my WP8 and Windows 8? Oh yeah, I don't want to use Google Reader to do that. I want to get away from Google products.
- 12-17-2012, 05:03 AM #3
I think Google Reader is about the only Google service i couldn't do without.
I love the fact i can synchronise all my feeds across multiple devices, it astounds me nobody else can do it.
- By FourSpotProject in forum App SpotlightReplies: 33Last Post: 07-26-2013, 02:11 PM
- By Coolaaron88 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 03-12-2013, 12:28 PM
- By zoroz in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:10 AM
- By kingofmyworld324 in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2011, 05:50 PM
- By ibmkahm in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2011, 02:38 PM