Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    This instagram horse has been beaten to death. Let us give Eyem a go. It's cross platform and a pretty good replacement IMO Just no one is on it. Clearly instagram doesn't want us there so let's make our own party! Don't complain, contribute. :)

Global Posts
    1,716 Global Posts
    I've actually been checking out Fhotoroom, which is almost an identical, drop-in replacement for Instagram. It has more filters, posts to the Fhotoroom network which is just like the Instagram network with all the same features (likes, hashtags, etc.) and also posts to FB, Twitter, and others. If we're (meaning WP users) going to create an Instagram replacement, my vote is for Fhotoroom.

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    Lomogram!

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtim View Post
    I've actually been checking out Fhotoroom, which is almost an identical, drop-in replacement for Instagram. It has more filters, posts to the Fhotoroom network which is just like the Instagram network with all the same features (likes, hashtags, etc.) and also posts to FB, Twitter, and others. If we're (meaning WP users) going to create an Instagram replacement, my vote is for Fhotoroom.
    didn't notice this. Looks super clean. I like.

Global Posts
    1,716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhguth View Post
    Lomogram!
    Hadn't heard of Lomogram, but I just DLed it from the Marketplace. Not bad, not bad at all. I actually prefer it's adoption of the WP8 "look and feel" to that of Fhotoroom.

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Its a good filters app to share with existing social networks. Would be awesome if they had the interface of lomogram and the community of fhotoroom.