Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Anyone heard any rumblings about this? Haven't seen a thread, so figured I would start one.

Global Posts
    8,061 Global Posts
    I've heard nothing about it, but I don't know for sure.

To be honest, I was hoping personally that the Wallet integration would be the start of a whole bunch of banks and credit card companies getting WP8 apps, but it hasn't happened.

I would love it if they would produce one. We use their Virtual Wallet for online banking and like it a great deal. When I was using Android, I used their regular app and their Virtual Wallet app.

I did contact the app developer for Android and ask them to produce one for WP, but I never heard back from them.
    My smartphone history.
    Would love to see a PNC app, maybe we should write to them. If anyone can find a link to email them post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by pmhgeneral View Post
    Would love to see a PNC app, maybe we should write to them. If anyone can find a link to email them post it here.
    mobileapp@pnc.com
    My smartphone history.
    Thanked by:

So here is the update for all windows phone fanboys . I called PNC today (again) 800-762-2035 (option 2) for mobile department and checked with them again about what is the status for developing an app for Windows Phone. They verified and replied that currently there are no plans for that.

Unfortunately this is what I was told months ago. So if someone calls and just asks so probably it won't go anywhere. So, to make it more 'effective' the PNC lady suggested to fill out complain which will be recorded and reviewed by their team. So the more complains the more impact we can do so they can take it more seriously and start developing this app. She also said they have monthly meetings and go over any complains or any new service requests. She said there is a guy in charge for taking these suggestions and turning them into reality. His name is Jason.

So for any of you that are PNC customers and are frustrated like me because there is no way to access the bank on your phone, you have a choice to call that number 800-762-2035 Option 2 and fill out the complain like I did.

Hopefully we will get some traction on this.
    -Julius

I just called PNC Mobile Banking again and they confirmed they don't have anything in development. They said not enough people are asking for it. So I opened a new complain # 213190002395

I said that if the Bank won't take it seriously I will switch to other Bank like Bank of America, Chase, RBS and list goes on and on.

Here is the number again 800-762-2035 (option 2)

The best option is to call them and report it, otherwise this will never gain enough attention.
    Thanked by:
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    I sure you know, but I use PNC on my phone all the time. They have a mobile site to log in if you want, not app but its not that bad to use and works great. I also will call to complain.
    Thanks

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    This is the only other app that I've been waiting for. When I have this my WP8 experience will be complete. I've been using the browsers Mobile app and that has been nice so far but I WANT AN APP!
    pmhgeneral likes this.

Please look at this post, one of the users says that PNC app for WP might be comming this September...

PNC Bank App for Windows Phone - Microsoft Community

Hello, I just wanted to add a little input. I work for PNC Bank, we have a idea submission page within our banking intranet. I recently submitted the idea of a Windows Phone app. I listed that there were many people on this community, that fully support the idea. Now all we can do is sit back an wait for them to reply to me. I will keep everyone updated.
    Thanked by:
    pmhgeneral, jwinch2 and MDak280 like this.

My brother contacted them on the PNC facebook page about a Windows Phone app and they replied to him and said one is in the works!
    Thanked by:
    pmhgeneral likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Barnyak View Post
    My brother contacted them on the PNC facebook page about a Windows Phone app and they replied to him and said one is in the works!
    "PNC BankWe are currently working on a Windows Phone 8 app, Steven. Please stay tuned for any future updates associated with this feature! Thank you! -Renae"

now we'll know your Brother's name :p

Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Is there any update on the PNC bank app? I contacted them and they didn't know anything about it.

Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Contacted PNC on Twitter. Got a canned answer that they are evaluating the Windows"Mobile" platform. I see this as a no.

Any other experiences or information?

I'd like to see an app too. Hopefully one really is in the works.

Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I also called them as mentioned above. camaroz1985, you should do the same. The more the better.
    pmhgeneral likes this.

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Wouldn't mind a pnc app as well. I turn on my pos android once a month to deposit a check.
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    I also posted on PNC banks facebook about getting a app for windows phone yesterday and someone named Vince from PNC replied back today and said they are looking into it. well i guess all we could do is keep bugging them and wear them down. lets keep calling and posting everyone it may help.

Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Also, put a comment in Windows 8 PNC app rating that you would like WP8 app as well. There is a Windows 8 Virtual Wallet app, no check deposit I can find though, which would be nice with my Surface.
    Thanked by:
    pmhgeneral likes this.

Yeah I have the Windows 8 app, and the check deposit would be nice. I have to use my wife's ipad for that now.

i contacted them on twitter and this was the response i got,guess they are working on it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen-shot-2013-12-02-11.46.38-pm.png  

I really wish it would be soon. When I first got with the Windows Phone platform I would scared that I would never see all the apps I wanted however that was back when I had my HTC Trophy and WP7. A few years later I have a Lumia 928 and almost every app I'd like to see on the marketplace except for PNC which is really disappointing because I have come to know PNC to be a legendary bank when it comes to getting anything done. I have never had a problem with them so seeing that they aren't the ball with a Virtual Wallet WP8 app kinda bugs me out. =/

capture.png
    Here is the replay I received today...they keep repeating the same thing....we are currently evaluating WP for app suitability...?!
    And the previous response was back from August last year!

I also posted few tweets on Tweeter telling them that if they don't put their act together I will switch the bank to BoA, Citi or Chase who already have WP app!
    Last edited by U234; 01-19-2014 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by U234 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	79 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	54907
    Here is the replay I received today...they keep repeating the same thing....we are currently evaluating WP for app suitability...?!
    And the previous response was back from August last year!

I also posted few tweets on Tweeter telling them that if they don't put their act together I will switch the bank to BoA, Citi or Chase who already have WP app!
    Citi doesn't.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast