Intuit GoPayment

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got this email from them.....pretty lame......

Dear GoPayment Customer,

We are reaching out to let you know in advance that - for Windows 7 mobile devices - we will soon discontinue the GoPayment App. This decision was made after careful consideration, to ensure that we can continue offering the best possible user experience for our customers. As a result, the GoPayment App will no longer function on your Windows 7 mobile device beginning February 5, 2013.
You will be able to take payments on your phone by accessing http://gopayment.intuit.com on your mobile browser. To continue using the GoPayment App, we recommend that you switch to an Apple or Android mobile device supported by GoPayment. Click here to find the list of supported phones and devices.
We apologize for any inconvenience this change will cause you. Thank you again for using GoPayment.

Intuit GoPayment Team

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I used Square and Sail on iPhone for 2 separate businesses. I've reached out to both about WP8. Unfortunately Square has no plans for WP8. Sail however has said that its in the works, but has no definite timeframe. They are however pushing for spring 2013. I'll post a copy of both emails soon.

namja29

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
What to say to this email ? What kind of business decision was this ? A new and growing market and they are running out the door ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea