Google+ app?

vedichymn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Slim to none for an official app, unless Windows Phone marketshare goes crazy in the near future.

None of the current 3rd party apps seemed particularly good, better off using the mobile web version at the moment.

AmilM

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
No Google+, Google Search app is in Store, but it really sucks. Only app bar and web search.

Last edited:

glimited

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, doesn't seem like Google is going to put effort into putting out any of their apps on the WP8 platform. I'd really like a G+ app as well. The iOS app is pretty awesome, especially with it's latest update. I don't particularly use G+ but it's great to read feeds from certain people/companies. But for now, the plain looking website is the only choice.

kurtd

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
There are too many social media networks. Personally, I prefer one app that could handle them all such as hootsuite which I used to use on android. Haven't looked for a similar wp8 app yet.

theomodsim

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I released a Google+ client a few weeks ago that provides the ability to see posts in your circles, comment/+1 posts, and also add your own posts. You can also attach a photo and your current location to your posts as well. Since Google has no official Google+ API, the app is somewhat limited in what it can do, but I think it's the only native Metro/Modern-styled app for Google+ available now.

Feel free to check it out here: gScraper | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb