12-25-2012, 03:01 AM #1
- 40 Posts
As per the description for the Groupon app under Nokia collection, I am supposed to see my purchased Groupon deals in the Wallet app. The Groupon blog also mentions the following:
When it comes time to redeem, you can speed up the process with our deal integration into the new Windows Phone wallet, which allows quick access to the deals you’ve already purchased.
However, I am not able to see my purchased Groupon deals in the Wallet app. Has anyone been successful with this? Would really appreciate any help with this.
01-21-2013, 10:10 AM #2
- 5 Posts
I figure it out. Go into your groupon app. Go to the My Groupons section, then select one that you have purchased. Once in that Groupon you should have a button in the bottom bar that looks like the wallet icon with a +. Hit that button and now your Groupon is in the deals section of your wallet.
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2012, 09:22 PM
- By based_graham in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-27-2012, 04:45 PM
- By jason404 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2011, 05:32 PM
- By tripower in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2011, 01:56 PM
- By thoughthalo in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:44 AM