gmaps free app?

dookie dave

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
so i downloaded the gmaps free app, and i dont know how to get directions from point A to point B, can i get some help?
is there directions on free version?

Dr_8820

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the paid version....I can't figure it out either 😒....good thing I bought Garmin 2 years ago 😊....try tap and hold on your position, but I will keep testing and let you know.
Sent from my Nokia L810 using Board Express

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I was also trying to get directions from/to two points (not my current location). I've tried tap and hold so I can set point A, and it pops up briefly then disappears. I get a notice at the top of the screen saying I've exceeded my gmaps request quota limit. I just bought this app this afternoon and have used it for maybe two minutes in total. I must be missing something.

dookie dave

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the paid version....I can't figure it out either ��....good thing I bought Garmin 2 years ago ��....try tap and hold on your position, but I will keep testing and let you know.
Sent from my Nokia L810 using Board Express

i got it, did what you say but tapped another position then it shows you the address, tap the adress from the red or whatever color arrow and a window will pop up, tap route here, or route from here.

use the search button though.
search the place, an arrow or arrows will pop up
choose the one you want, the location you want.
tap on it, address and information will appear above the arrow.
tap the address, a screen pops up.
tap route here, it makes a route for you.

hope that helps you out, and thanks for helping me out. hah.

dookie dave

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I was also trying to get directions from/to two points (not my current location). I've tried tap and hold so I can set point A, and it pops up briefly then disappears. I get a notice at the top of the screen saying I've exceeded my gmaps request quota limit. I just bought this app this afternoon and have used it for maybe two minutes in total. I must be missing something.

yeah im trying to figure that out too. i figured out how to get from current location to where ever, but dont know how to get from some other location.

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Search an address, press the "A" that comes up in the black window so it gets highlighted. Then search for a new address, tap the "A" again till it turns into a "B". Then you should be able to see the route, press the "..." in bottom right corner and press "directions".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)