- 12-27-2012, 12:02 AM #2
I have the paid version....I can't figure it out either 😒....good thing I bought Garmin 2 years ago 😊....try tap and hold on your position, but I will keep testing and let you know.
Sent from my Nokia L810 using Board Express
- 12-27-2012, 12:14 AM #3
I was also trying to get directions from/to two points (not my current location). I've tried tap and hold so I can set point A, and it pops up briefly then disappears. I get a notice at the top of the screen saying I've exceeded my gmaps request quota limit. I just bought this app this afternoon and have used it for maybe two minutes in total. I must be missing something.
- 12-27-2012, 12:18 AM #4
use the search button though.
search the place, an arrow or arrows will pop up
choose the one you want, the location you want.
tap on it, address and information will appear above the arrow.
tap the address, a screen pops up.
tap route here, it makes a route for you.
hope that helps you out, and thanks for helping me out. hah.
- 12-28-2012, 02:28 AM #6
Search an address, press the "A" that comes up in the black window so it gets highlighted. Then search for a new address, tap the "A" again till it turns into a "B". Then you should be able to see the route, press the "..." in bottom right corner and press "directions".
- By prog1 in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2011, 02:10 AM
- By kardasch in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2011, 06:07 PM
- By synergetech in forum App SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:20 AM
- By markhuang in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2011, 07:17 PM
- By markhuang in forum App SpotlightReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2011, 07:55 AM