- 12-28-2012, 02:25 AM #1
I just read a tweet from Mehdoh that the 3.0 version supporting WP8 lockscreen notifications and the new resolutions was rolling onto the marketplaces.
In the Mexican marketplace is already live. I just updated the app on my 8X.
I don't use Twitter notifications on my lockscreen but it's a welcome feature. I don't know if it supports fast resuming and/or tombstoning.
Here's the changelog on its site: Mehdoh - Social networking (Twitter / Instagram / Soundcloud) for Windows Phone
The previous version worked great from day 1 on WP8 but some people were having problems with it. I must say this is my favorite Twitter client because of its layout. It can fit more tweet content with the default font size than any other client, making it great for users like me that tweet mostly from the me tile but use a client for reading their feeds.
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 03-08-2012, 06:33 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2011, 02:16 PM
- By propeller10 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 62Last Post: 11-25-2011, 06:26 PM
- By Brett Day in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2011, 01:40 AM
- By pirarre in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 16Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:03 AM