Pushing to get an official tumblr app

DarkSpartan017

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone I know most of the app buzz is centered around instagram but me personally I would like to see an official Tumblr app. After playing around with the one's currently in the store I found them to be hit and miss. I even sent an email to support and here's what the response I got back: wp_ss_20121230_0002.pngwp_ss_20121230_0001.png

I directed my message towards all the current Windows platforms: WP8,W8/RT seeing as they share the same kernel which would make it easy for them to make and port to all of the platforms. I'm hoping that if enough us push for it we might see better progress on this than the facebook owned Instagram. While It doesn't have a contact us for non users it does have a contact link in their privacy page Tumblr and several contact links in the help page for users.Thanks

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I looked at their facebook page, but while it appears that someone is active on it, it's just to plug things on storyboard. I don't know if posting anything there would do any good or get a response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss