05-29-2013, 02:34 AM #5
- 12 Posts
Our app is essentially free (use it fully functional as a 'trial' for as long as you want). We don't want to force anyone to buy our app, the purchase button is only there for those who believe in our work and want to support us continue building great Windows Phone and Windows 8 apps.
- 05-29-2013, 05:15 AM #6
Slightly off topic @Lazyworm: I'm a bit sad your new update removed the Video Preload option (I may argue this by seen the screenshot on your website lacking of it) and did not state that in the changelog.
I suspect this was to follow the new direction Microsoft agreed w/ Google about their own app.
But until that, I'll keeping your app un-updated and feel the benefit of the previous version.. ;)
- 05-29-2013, 05:46 AM #7Reviver of Forum Games! I'm TheWPCTraveler over on Nintendo Life, as well. You'll also find me over at gamrConnect as well, because I like numbers.
3DS Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109 | NNID: TheWPCTraveler
Devices: Lumia 630, ASUS T100, Nintendo 3DS XL.
Now Playing: Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars [3DS]
Now Watching: Pom Poko (平成狸合戦ぽんぽこ)
I have a creepy avatar, don't I?
- By condemned in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 13Last Post: 10-29-2014, 03:31 PM
- By Guitarpik in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2013, 04:46 AM
- By newfiend in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2012, 10:00 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2012, 12:20 PM
- By rtargosz in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2012, 08:56 PM