- 01-01-2013, 04:39 PM #1
I have seen articles that say that this release enable the user to select route options, e.g., toll roads for one. Supposedly, I should be able to tap the strip on the screen that indicates the route and a selection screen will be displayed.
I have this app on my Nokia Lumia 710 (Windows 7.5). I do not see this functionality.I tried Drive today for the first time - it kept trying to steer me to a toll free route, never mind that I had already paid the only toll in the trip.
Does this version support this feature for my phone and O/S? If so, any ideas why I cannot access it?
01-01-2013, 05:23 PM #4
- 5 Posts
When you have searched for your destination, you tap "DRIVE TO" in the bottom of the screen. When you did that, you will get the screen that has the button "START" at the bottom. In this screen there's a strip with 6 icons (grey strip, in the middle of the screen). When you tap this strip, you will get the options.
I have the same version of nokia drive running on my LG WP7 device (unlocked), so it should work. Maybe it works when you delete and reinstall the app (however this will probably mean you will need to download the maps for offline use again.).
Last edited by Tbronl; 01-01-2013 at 05:38 PM.
- 01-01-2013, 07:24 PM #6
Not with Nokia Drive yet. They mentioned in the comments section on their blog for the previous update that this was a feature they were working on though. I find it really stupid to release a SatNav app without this feature. Hope it makes it in the next update, and I hope that that update comes soon.
- By jkrc717 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2013, 08:23 AM
- By ryuh3d in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 12-02-2012, 08:05 AM
- By ninjaap in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:53 PM
- By theeboredone in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:50 AM
- By Duvi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2012, 06:26 AM