- 01-04-2013, 12:54 PM #1
So I bought the Package Tracker app for my WP8 device. Love the app, definitely would like to also use it on my Surface, but it wants me to purchase the app on the Surface as well. Does the purchase from when I bought it on my Windows Phone not carry over to the Store in Windows 8/RT?
- 01-04-2013, 10:47 PM #3
The Surface shares app purchases with your Windows 8 PC, but not Windows Phone 8. The Surface is more in the PC category than mobile device category, at least that's what Microsoft's reasoning for it is.
- By tarzanmarzan in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2012, 06:46 PM
- By badMojo69 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2012, 03:34 PM
- By smoledman in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2012, 05:59 PM
- By STM 69 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2012, 11:26 PM
- By Marute in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:38 PM