I've noticed recently that my battery hasn't been holding up too well.
    When idle, it'll drain around 2% per hour, which is absolutely fine with me. However, It has been giving me only 6hrs from a full, wall charge.
    I have a feeling that the app "myBattery", ironically, is to blame. Has anyone else noticed drastic battery drain after installing this app?

App in question: myBattery | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    01-04-2013 04:22 PM
    All of the battery apps are going to drain additional juice to monitor battery. When I was on BB, it was the same problem. Why have a battery monitoring app that kills your battery? I downloaded the first battery app that came out for WP8. I don't remember what it was called, but it made my bad battery life worse on 920. If you are only using 2%/hr on LTE consider yourself lucky. Mine is about 3-4% in a strong LTE market. And that is after a lot of headache and researching to get. I started with 9% avg loss a hour. Dump the battery monitor and just keep an eye on it. If it gets worse, do a soft reset and that should stop any processes that are hung up.

If your battery life is that bad, try a factory reset and manually flash to latest version. That took me from 9% to 3%. Only thing that worked for me. Portico only seemed to stop random drains.
    01-04-2013 05:30 PM
    I first tried this app

Battery Level | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

which caused my battery to drain fast, so I uninstalled it. It got an update, so I tried it again, but it was still the same, so I then tried the app you linked to. Same result, fast battery drain. I've decided to give up on this type of app for now. I don't understand though, cause other people are using these apps with zero problems. All I know is they are not working for me.
    01-04-2013 05:37 PM
    When the app is closed, the background agent works approximately every 30 minutes (for few seconds) and only to get battery informations.Then the app can't drain battery....
    01-09-2013 12:07 PM
    I am using the same app, no problems here. [WARN]NO PROBLEMS[/WARN]
    01-09-2013 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD