Any live tile digital clock apps?

GreenLeaf182

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I know HTC has a custom app that is a digital clock live tile and I really like it but I have a 920. Are there any apps that are similar to this that I can download from the store for my 920, I can't seem to find any.

fulnix

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
If you have the charging stand it allows you to access an app called Weather and Calendar. I can't find a way to activate it other than NFC though. It displays clock weather and your next calendar appointment. Kinda dumb we can't access it other than NFC activation via the charging stand. Don't know if that helps....the wireless charging stand is awesome though...didn't realize how much I would use it until I got it.

erasure25

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Oh my gosh there are a ton of apps that make excellent use of the live tile. Ok, so no clock that I know of. But is that a deal breaker? I mean, not to be snarky, but watching a clock is like watching water boil. Take a look at TV Show, Weather Flow, APOD Viewer (and APOD Viewer Pro... both are free), and FFFFound as examples of apps with excellent live tiles.

dreamfly

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Clock Live Tiles require too frequent updates. Tiles are updated at most once an hour. There may be other ways to make it update more frequently but I bet that won't pass market place certification. Don't know if WP8 have changed that.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Clock Live Tiles require too frequent updates. Tiles are updated at most once an hour. There may be other ways to make it update more frequently but I bet that won't pass market place certification. Don't know if WP8 have changed that.
yea its something Nokia would have to make.

hatemgkotb

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm anxiously waiting for such an app.
Come on NOKIAAAAA. I mean, did I have to get the 8S/X to get a clock widget?
It's so unfair :(

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand the need for a tile. You have a clock on the lock screen. If you have Glance enabled, you get the clock simply by waving your hand over the screen. Why does everyone one to bypass these clocks to look at a tile?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb