- 01-07-2013, 01:04 AM #1
- 01-17-2013, 05:57 AM #4
This is an official representative of Viber Media.
@satpal123 - We'd like to assist. :)
Which Viber version do you have?
IF you have nay question please feel free to contact us. :)
09-30-2013, 02:45 AM #7
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have using viber and everything was Ok.
But after reinstalling viber and I have entered 5 timew wrong access code.
And now when I enter correct access code im getting ''unexpected exception occurred''.
I've been reinstall and restart phone for few times already.
Is my phone number blocked because wrong access codes? Or I no longer can have viber in my phone?
- By Yashjain in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2013, 05:48 AM
- By GOOTHRIE in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 12-06-2012, 07:10 PM
- By iandealencar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:45 PM
- By liamjanin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:30 AM
- By sconrad308 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2012, 05:05 PM