Instagram Rant

Izzyq8

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
wow.... the amount of replies is just....wow

I hear diffrent discussions so one by one:

1. "OMG FML ANOTHER INSTAGRAM BLAH BLAH WHY LORD BLAH BLAH"
I know its another instagram post but this is my rant. Last time i checked i can rant in a public forum about a device i bought with my money. its a rant and nothing else. No need to take it soo seriously.
And yes i have used the search button but i wanted to let it out (i needed the discussion of fellow wp8 companions)
And no it probably wont have any new input but hopefully if people complain( and whine :p ) developers will pay attention.

2. The windows mobile is not perfect
There i said it. No need to be ignorant fanboys. This is a device we all paid for and allowed to criticize as much as we want. This is one aspect i dont like and will be talking about till its solved.

3. INSTAGRAM SUXXXXX NOOB
fine. that is your opinion and i can respect that. Just because you don't use/like the application does not mean you should post in a discussion about the application.

4. Instagram "whatever"
Okay no its not helping me live or die but it is still something that i would love for my phone.

5. Thanks
Thanks to the actual people who assisted in this discussion rather than waste time

Please guys can we have a civil discussion after all i am here looking for help :)

MikeTheYid

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
You knew instagram wasn't on WP from the beginning, instagram never once said they were going to make a WP app. If you can live without it for half a year why cant you just live without it permanently. I don't let apps run my life.

Only thing you can do is contact instagram and ask.

Sharpmango

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
It is instagrams fault that its not on WP8, not the other way around. Instead of blaming your phone, go rant at instagram. If everyone on wp8 who wanted instagram complained about it, that would make them notice. This thread won't.

Izzyq8

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
You knew instagram wasn't on WP from the beginning, instagram never once said they were going to make a WP app. If you can live without it for half a year why cant you just live without it permanently. I don't let apps run my life.

Only thing you can do is contact instagram and ask.

If you read my post i have explained that i knew it wasnt on there :)

I do let some apps "run my life"

I did contact instagram but no response.

Izzyq8

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
It is instagrams fault that its not on WP8, not the other way around. Instead of blaming your phone, go rant at instagram. If everyone on wp8 who wanted instagram complained about it, that would make them notice. This thread won't.

Your are absouloutly 100% correct that its not the phone's fault, and i dont blame my phone nor wp8 and only blame instagram. I have complained to them and i hope others do to.

I know this thread wont :)

StevesBalls

Banned
Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

It's not their fault, it's their business decision. They would be throwing money out of the window - the development costs vs the potential return is just not worth it right now. Once it makes sense business wise they surely will provide a Windows Phone app. But you can't blame them that they haven't so far. That's like complaining that there is no BB, Bada, Symbian or whatever version of Instagram.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes