Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Been searching and I haven't been able to find any answers, but what are the differences between Nokia Drive+ on Lumia handsets and Nokia Drive on all other windows phones? Anyone know? I searched and saw that even as of Christmas Nokia drive wasn't available on the 8x (as some users said)...but does anyone know how the non Lumia app is different from the version that Nokia and Microsoft would be available.

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I thought the Nokia collection was exclusive to Lumias? I've never handled a non-Nokia WP phone so I could be wrong.

Sent from my Note II with a WP8 theme

Yeah, Nokia Drive is exclusive to Lumia phones. Nokia Drive+ is for WP8, and Nokia Drive is for WP7.
    Nokia has Nokia Drive available to other OEM but of course it is their choice to include it or not.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    Hi guys, I recently bought the nokia lumia 920 after using nokia lumia 800
    I've been using nokia drive from my lumia 800 in my country Sri Lanka and it works perfectly.

Now that i have bought the lumia 920 the nokia drive+ beta is not working properly.
    Issue, when i search for a destination and set drive to, its gives me a message "Sorry, can't find your route. Navigation is not yet available in your country. Please go back"

Im confused because lumia 800 still works but 920 blocks me with the above message.

Any ideas how this can happen? resolve ?

Thanks guys.