Facebook event tomorrow!!

DTSDude

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Most tech publications think this is going to be the announcement for the facebook phone that's been floating around in rumors.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes I'm just glad I left Facebook. So I can look forward to what stupid new idea without any sense they have up their sleeves now :)

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
If Facebook made a phone the only thing that makes sense would be a feature phone for emerging markets

and I doubt that's what this announcement would be for

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So Facebook, who owns Instagram, is partnering with Microsoft, but they still wont make an App for Microsoft's Windows phones?

Hmmmmm

FinsUpDNC

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
they already had a partnership with bing. What was interesting is that in the QA section Zuckerberg said he would partner with Google, but Google would not take down Facebook info once the user deleted it. That to me is very telling on Google's part.

They did say they are working on mobile apps, I hope they release which apps those include.

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't know whether you realized this or not, CNBC is very pro-iPhone & anti-Microsoft. It's like Apple & CNBC has this pimp-cum-prostitute relationship. For a mainstream news media, its very unprofessional & shameless :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire