Mail Plus for sending files from SkyDrive

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
I found this on WMPoweruser and can't believe it hasn't been talked about here on WPCentral. Mail Plus allows you to send up to 25mb of multiple files from your skydrive account. I have just tried the trial, but it works great so far. Going to buy it because I like supporting good apps and this is the only app that can do this, as far as I know.

Vladimir Balacescu

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Version 2.2 is available with many new features:
- You can now reach images from your smartphone (fast multiple selection, attach, uploading to SkyDrive)
- You can save files from your Sky Drive to your phone and attach them from your phone directly
- Cc and Bcc support added
- New Compose UI
In Paid version:
- You can now reach attachments within your Inbox* (download, attach, uploading to SkyDrive)

YouTube video: Mail Plus windows phone app - how to attach files to emails - YouTube

App Link: Mail Plus | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe that a topic that has generated so much venom as the PDF sending issue could be buried here with only a handful of responses. This app is worth its weight in gold. Mind you, it's not the ideal solution since the native mail app should have this basic function, but it works! I installed the trial version and proceeded to send a PDF file from my SkyDrive files. Sent it to my work email and opened the file on my work iPhone 5. I immediately bought the full version. Done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes