check out HIKE messenger( Better than whatspp)

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Guys check out hike messenger. I think its really good. Lots of download will definitely motivate the developer to add more features.
The app is fast and neat looking. The notifications also come instantly .
And it has some insanely fun smileys :amaze:

Last edited:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Guys check out hike messenger. I think its really good. Lots of download will definitely motivate the developer to add more features.
The app is fast and neat looking. The notifications also come instantly . It Just lacks group chat.
And it has some insanely fun smileys :amaze:

It doesn't have my 86 friends I chat with daily.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I use wechat and Line, best messenger apps IMO, again, if you can get your friends there instead of piece of junk whatsapp. Kakao is also quite nice, especially after the latest update (fixed some nasty bugs)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ya sure. Lets just convince my 100 friends to switch to a totally different program because whatsapp is buggy on wp8

People who suggest "get your friends to switch"... wtf.. really?

Do you chat with two friends? NO. I am NOT switching from whatsapp, nor am I complaining about it. I'm being patient.

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
then be patient and stop whining :grin:
talk to your 100 friends :evil:
Ya sure. Lets just convince my 100 friends to switch to a totally different program because whatsapp is buggy on wp8

People who suggest "get your friends to switch"... wtf.. really?

Do you chat with two friends? NO. I am NOT switching from whatsapp, nor am I complaining about it. I'm being patient.

mrityunjay

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
huhhhhhh...............
its bull****tt man.....hike is not better than whatsapp don't spread rumors.I have use this continuously 3 weeks it was so annoying.the message delivery was too slow.Many times i had sent msg 1 day earlier it it got delivered after two days.many times even it not delivered.Then i used whatsapp it so so nice the message delivery time is so awesome.I think hike should improve the delivery time and should delivered msg to the recipient very quickly.Also it sent msg in 4 phase ~ then s then d and then received.So it takes even more time.Many-time it struck on ~ many times on s.

So i just stopped using it an would recommend to all not to use this.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
then be patient and stop whining :grin:
talk to your 100 friends :evil:

And they will simply tell me to get a phone that runs WhatsApp properly (such as an iPhone). They will NOT switch and if I keep pressuring them they will just alienate me. WhatsApp or bust for me.

nucmanchh

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I never understood the attraction to these msg apps when none of the ppl I chat with are using it which makes it totally useless no matter how cool looking or the amenities. I just stay with the native app which everyone is on and I don't have to beg them to come over to and start using the app. All nonsense to me

Payam Nasehi

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Dear all
I was an International student in Malaysia, I had Hike and that was great. I shifted to my country , Iran . So, I deactivated my previous number and I used my local Sim. I can not receive verification SMS, I can not use call me and they do not respond to my emails.
pls let me know how to activate my Hike again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)