Upcoming, Announced Apps

mclark2112

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
I looked for a thread or resource, admittedly not for long, but couldn't find a definitive list of upcoming apps. If there is one, please share, if not, maybe we can start one.

I'll start with Pandora, I know it was announced at launch as is supposed to be out Q1, 2013... Anything else?

Apps:

• Pandora, Q1
  • Photosynth (Jan, 2013)
Games:

• Skulls of the Shogun (1/30/13)

Last edited:

daverath

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
If you want to include games, there's all the gameloft ones coming. Also Skulls of the Shogun on Jan 30.

Did they ever say instagram was working on a wp app?

Personally, I got an e-mail from my bank letting me know they have an app that's coming very soon (they said January or February). My bank is a small credit union though called First Tech Federal Credit Union

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Skulls of the Shogun (1/30/13) count as an announced title, or are you not wanting games on the list?

mclark2112

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
Games, apps, anything... I just want to see what is coming. It can help some to decide if Windows Phone could work for them. Knowing that Pandora was indeed coming helped me..

mclark2112

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
Personally, I got an e-mail from my bank letting me know they have an app that's coming very soon (they said January or February). My bank is a small credit union though called First Tech Federal Credit Union

Probably a Fiserv client, as I am. They are working on an App that all the member banks and credit unions will be able to leverage. I'll talk to my sales guy tomorrow to see if it will come to Windows Phone 8, since I just saw this tonight. Thanks!
Fiserv Windows 8 Digital Banking Preview

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs