Mp3 download app for WP8

Garghas

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Is there any mp3 downloading app that works with WP8 so it can download directly to the music folder and be read on the stock music player?
Ive tried some but all of them need to be read inside the given app and not on the stock player, I think this is because WP7 needs Zune to sync music but in WP8 we can pretty much copy paste music to wherever we like ,like with Android, and I use the music folder

Last edited:

JetLife87

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded and used a program called MP3 Downloader and it works great! I go to mp3skull.com on its browser. Search and download my song and then "save" it within the app to the xbox music hub. Works great. These are the things that go unnoticed that I just love. With WP7 it was the ability to download and play youtube videos in the background and I am loving that Microsoft allowed developers to tap into the music and video hub with WP8.

Metrosity

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Good sir, I recommend UC Browser as the most recent update added the ability to download mp3 files which synchronize with the Music and Video hub as if you had synced via the computer. I know it works as I've used it myself, hope this helps mate.

zeronoise

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Good sir, I recommend UC Browser as the most recent update added the ability to download mp3 files which synchronize with the Music and Video hub as if you had synced via the computer. I know it works as I've used it myself, hope this helps mate.
nice, does this allow to edit tags though? bc I don't want random file names when I save the mp3 with random artist, genre etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism