Twitter official app

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Just posted a thread about lock screens in the Windows phone 8 forum, when I realized that I can't put twitter official app to my lock notifications,l. since its the only one I know with push notifications, I was disappointed.
Well hope you guys can help me find a twitter app that uses push notifications on lock screen .. :) and free.

Thank you.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Just posted a thread about lock screens in the Windows phone 8 forum, when I realized that I can't put twitter official app to my lock notifications,l. since its the only one I know with push notifications, I was disappointed.
Well hope you guys can help me find a twitter app that uses push notifications on lock screen .. :) and free.

Thank you.

Rowi Lite

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure? I'm a Rowi user (paid version) and I can't put Rowi in my lockscreen...

Peregrin can be put in the lock screen but it does not support push notifications.

I did try rowi but it didn't work for me. As I mentioned, I use Tweet it! Now for reading and and messages and stuff, and the official twitter app as a notification app -_- although there is no DM notifications .. I'll give peregrin a try. Thank you so much.

SonOfJewel

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I did try rowi but it didn't work for me. As I mentioned, I use Tweet it! Now for reading and and messages and stuff, and the official twitter app as a notification app -_- although there is no DM notifications .. I'll give peregrin a try. Thank you so much.

you said you use tweet it! Does it use push notifications?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3