Get ready for beta!

Halo Wars 2 Blitz: Game modes, beginner's tips, and more

One Windows

Microsoft is building a new Windows 10 Shell for PC, Mobile and Xbox

On the Inside

Everything you need to know about the Xbox Insider Program

Beautiful compromises

Surface Studio review: you'll want one, even if you don't need one

3-in-1

Is this the Surface Phone? Microsoft awarded patents for foldable devices

Windows Central Offers

MCSE Certification bundle is just $39

Even more improvements

All the changes found in Windows 10 build 15007!

Games as a Service

What does the cancellation of Scalebound mean for future Xbox exclusives?

Windows Central Offers

Save $90 on these FRESHeBUDS Pro Magnetic Bluetooth Earbuds

Returning for 2017

We're back with an new episode of #AskDanWindows

Lifetime Subscription

VPNSecure is currently 91% off

Our favorite things

The Best of CES 2017 Awards

Infinity Edge in your hand

The XPS 13 2-in-1 is the Dell convertible we've always wanted

Project Valerie

Razer just made a laptop with three — THREE! — 17-inch 4K displays. 😱

Great design from Palo Alto

HP's CES 2017 releases are truly gorgeous PCs

Intel and Google's big day

CES 2017 Day Two: New laptops, new phones, and old ideas made new

Take five is better than ever

The updated Lenovo ThinkPad X1 packs Kaby Lake chips and zero bloatware

Everything we know about the next Xbox: Project Scorpio

UWPowered

'Game Mode' for Windows 10 will power Xbox One and Scorpio games too

Buyer's guide

Best accessories for Microsoft Surface Book

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Twitter@Firas_MD's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    377 Posts
    Global Posts
    378 Global Posts
       #1  
    Just posted a thread about lock screens in the Windows phone 8 forum, when I realized that I can't put twitter official app to my lock notifications,l. since its the only one I know with push notifications, I was disappointed.
    Well hope you guys can help me find a twitter app that uses push notifications on lock screen .. :) and free.

    Thank you.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitter@Firas_MD View Post
    Just posted a thread about lock screens in the Windows phone 8 forum, when I realized that I can't put twitter official app to my lock notifications,l. since its the only one I know with push notifications, I was disappointed.
    Well hope you guys can help me find a twitter app that uses push notifications on lock screen .. :) and free.

    Thank you.
    Rowi Lite
    Twitter@Firas_MD likes this.
  3. heijenoort's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    80 Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    Rowi Lite
    Are you sure? I'm a Rowi user (paid version) and I can't put Rowi in my lockscreen...

    Peregrin can be put in the lock screen but it does not support push notifications.
  4. Twitter@Firas_MD's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    377 Posts
    Global Posts
    378 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by heijenoort View Post
    Are you sure? I'm a Rowi user (paid version) and I can't put Rowi in my lockscreen...

    Peregrin can be put in the lock screen but it does not support push notifications.
    I did try rowi but it didn't work for me. As I mentioned, I use Tweet it! Now for reading and and messages and stuff, and the official twitter app as a notification app -_- although there is no DM notifications .. I'll give peregrin a try. Thank you so much.
  5. SonOfJewel's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitter@Firas_MD View Post
    I did try rowi but it didn't work for me. As I mentioned, I use Tweet it! Now for reading and and messages and stuff, and the official twitter app as a notification app -_- although there is no DM notifications .. I'll give peregrin a try. Thank you so much.
    you said you use tweet it! Does it use push notifications?

Similar Threads

  1. Facebook and Twitter native apps?
    By SHOBOKSHY in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RT
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 09:48 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 12:05 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 01:42 AM
  4. Official Apps
    By Crash254 in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 04:30 PM
  5. So what app have you gotten on the onslaugh of official apps?
    By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 03:00 AM

Posting Permissions