01-19-2013, 10:52 PM #1
- 1 Posts
I am looking at switching to a WP8 device at my next service renewal but was not able to find some of the apps. I was wanting such as FING, a network scanner , and anything else that would allow me to evaluate network situations.
Really love the look and operation of the WP8 devices I have played with at the AT&T store, but still concerned that apps. I use everyday on my current Android phone are not available on WP8 yet.
01-19-2013, 11:30 PM #2
- 112 Posts
You mean something like a WiFi scanner, which shows stuff like WiFi frequency, channel number, encryption type, signal strength and other detailed info? I believe MS might be restricting apps which would be able to display such info, though I'm not sure about this...
- By drjekel_mrhyde in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 03:03 AM
- By fraincs in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2012, 09:32 AM
- By Trophy_User in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2012, 10:28 PM
- By lumia_steve in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2012, 09:43 AM
- By dj9928 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-12-2012, 08:09 AM