- 01-20-2013, 10:14 PM #1
Hey guys, so I've been messing around with the Audible app on my 8x and so far it's been working pretty well for me despite what I've read elsewhere with it being buggy. However the one issue that I can't seem to solve is how do I delete the books I've downloaded to my phone so far? Obviously I'm going to run out of space at some point in time since there is no expandable memory, so it'd be nice to be able to know how to remove the books I've already read so that they aren't eating up space. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
01-21-2013, 10:04 AM #2
- 80 Posts
So tap our audible tile and it takes you to "My Library" where you have a list of the book you have either installed on your phone or purchased and available to download. The ones you have installed are the ones with a small white triangle in the bottom left corner and will state 1/1 or 1/2 or 2/2 depending on how many volumes you have.
Tap on the one you want to remove which takes you to the next screen where it shows the volumes of the book i.e World War Z will show 2nr volumes - Part 1 and Part 2. If I want to remove Part 1 from my phone I then touch and hold on the Part 1 icon/tile and a pull down menu appears - choose "remove this title from device".
Thats it. You can always re-download it again if you want from the first screen.
- By sp3ci4lk in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 03:42 PM
- By dkflipse in forum HTC RadarReplies: 12Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
- By Carroll B in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2011, 05:15 PM
- By jim_h in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 10-20-2011, 08:06 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:34 PM