01-22-2013, 12:48 AM #1
- 2 Posts
TODO manager which do you use?
* Clearer (sync with GoogleTask, best interface)
* ClearNote (sync with Dropbox, Live Title)
* Zero (simple)
* Cloud list (free) (sync with skydrive, simple file format txt, multiline, no live title)
please help with the selection.
Application need for doing purchases, with the ability to edit the list on your computer (and whatever changes were immediately on the phone)
- 01-22-2013, 12:45 PM #4
Since when I moved to WP8 I used CleverToDo.
It's useful since it has the possibility to sync all the tasks online, you just need to create a free account on their site. Plus it's possible to access all your todo from any browser and then you can edit and create elements. The sync service is free, at least for now + I contacted the devs with some question and they had a good support: fast and nice.
01-23-2013, 07:10 AM #5
- 9 Posts
Is there any TODO app which has both a metro/desktop interface and a WP8 so that I can sync between the two? I used Wunderlist before but it stopped syncing after they upgraded to version 2 and also it is not available in the WP store any more. So I am looking for a substitute.
And if you would suggest OneNote, then please also tell me how one can add due dates for tasks, because I just couldn't figure it out :(
Last edited by Norbert Sabic; 01-23-2013 at 07:28 AM.
- 01-24-2013, 11:06 AM #7
I have been using CleverToDo, for all the points mentioned and also it seems to handle recurring tasks the best.
I just wish wish there was an easier way to mark a task completed, without going through two screens.The SmartPhone Parade (2006-Now)QTEK 9100 > Samsung Blackjack > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > BB 9700 > Xperia X10 > Motorola Atrix > HTC Vivid > Lumia 900 > Lumia 820
- 01-24-2013, 11:21 AM #9
04-02-2013, 03:22 PM #15
- 4 Posts
For me the best todo app is 2Day,
It can synchronise with Toodledo (i'm using this everyday) and Exchange.
I can also add Task by using voice command from the home menu of my phone.
I discover 2Day on Toodledo third party tools for Windows Phone, and since that day I can't work without 2Day.
I've also tried Viperal Tasks, CleverTodo, Tasks, and i kept 2Day.
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 39Last Post: 10-23-2014, 11:06 AM
- By Major in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 36Last Post: 04-25-2012, 07:16 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 31Last Post: 08-09-2011, 07:04 AM
- By VernonEL in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 78Last Post: 07-02-2011, 08:44 AM
- By mark300 in forum App SpotlightReplies: 32Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:16 PM