A (Data sense) similar app ??

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone
i was wondering if its possible to have an app that has the same functionality as Data sense from Microsoft.
I know that we cant have the data compression feature with browsing the web, but i dont think its hard to have some app with a tile that shows how much data im using and which apps are using it the most. i would be great to see such a thing .. Don't you think?

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Maybe i didnt put it in the right way there, It would be cool to have an app that shows the amount of data used by each app such as People Hub and Mail.
microsoft app that comes compatible ONLY with VZWireless comes with the ability to reduce the amount of data needed to brows the web for example, Which I'm almost sure that we cant have it :)

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
DataSense is supposed to be rolled out to other carriers (currently only on Verizon). I'm sure the guys here at WPCentral will let us know when that will be once they get the official word. I'm on AT&T and for now I just use the myAT&T app to check my overall data usage.

foaf

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I wish we could have that. I don't know why carriers are allowed to restrict DataSense, it was mentioned as a key feature of WP8 in the announcements.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism