- 01-23-2013, 10:52 AM #1
i was wondering if its possible to have an app that has the same functionality as Data sense from Microsoft.
I know that we cant have the data compression feature with browsing the web, but i dont think its hard to have some app with a tile that shows how much data im using and which apps are using it the most. i would be great to see such a thing .. Don't you think?
- 01-23-2013, 11:25 AM #3
Maybe i didnt put it in the right way there, It would be cool to have an app that shows the amount of data used by each app such as People Hub and Mail.
microsoft app that comes compatible ONLY with VZWireless comes with the ability to reduce the amount of data needed to brows the web for example, Which I'm almost sure that we cant have it :)
01-24-2013, 04:34 AM #4
- 256 Posts
DataSense is supposed to be rolled out to other carriers (currently only on Verizon). I'm sure the guys here at WPCentral will let us know when that will be once they get the official word. I'm on AT&T and for now I just use the myAT&T app to check my overall data usage.
01-24-2013, 05:41 PM #7
- 256 Posts
Hey, guys. I just found this article stating that AT&T is considering adding DataSense:
AT&T considers supporting Microsoft's 'Data Sense' service for Windows Phone 8 - FierceMobileContent
Those of us who are AT&T customers should contact them to let them know we want DataSense for our Windows Phones.
- By poddie in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2012, 08:37 PM
- By lionpants in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2012, 09:05 AM
- By DavidinCT in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2012, 10:18 AM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 10-31-2012, 08:58 AM
- By tmotytn in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2011, 02:56 PM