Help with OneNote

Tim591

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
So I recently updated my computer to Windows 8, and installed the OneNote app from the Store. After doing this, I noticed that the Note I had pinned to my Lumia 920 had disappeared. After opening OneNote on my phone, I noticed that the whole Personal Notebook is gone. The only Notebook left is Tim's Notebook, which has Quick Notes in it, which is empty. All the notes I had made on my phone in the last 2 1/2 years are gone too. I can't find them on Skydrive or on the OneNote application. I really would like to get them back, does anyone know what might have happened to them? I appreciate any advice. Thanks

Tim591

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I'm sure I have gone back to the furthest out part of OneNote. It just disappeared. Is there a way to recover files from OneNote? They may have just been on the local storage of my phone. I'll try to get them that way I guess.

irspecere

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
So I recently updated my computer to Windows 8, and installed the OneNote app from the Store. After doing this, I noticed that the Note I had pinned to my Lumia 920 had disappeared. After opening OneNote on my phone, I noticed that the whole Personal Notebook is gone. The only Notebook left is Tim's Notebook, which has Quick Notes in it, which is empty. All the notes I had made on my phone in the last 2 1/2 years are gone too. I can't find them on Skydrive or on the OneNote application. I really would like to get them back, does anyone know what might have happened to them? I appreciate any advice. Thanks
You may want to also check that you are using the correct account. You may have inadvertently created a new account or logged into a different one. Just a thought.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This is something you most likly already know but you have to specify to save the onenote notebooks on skydrive from your desktop, if you didnt do that then they are stored locally on your PC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99