Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I have the newest version of the FB app for WP8 and when I do a check in it sets it to "me only". However for posting a picture or a status update I am able to use the audience selector. Has anyone else seen this?

From the me tile WP8 is allowing me to set the audience which something I couldn't do in the various flavors of WP7.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts
    Go to Facebook.com, Privacy Settings>Apps>Old versions of Facebook for mobile and set the default you would like there...
    when i check in using the inbuilt FB app...i can not tag other people. Can it be done? I do not wish to download any app for FB?

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by philpeeps View Post
    Go to Facebook.com, Privacy Settings>Apps>Old versions of Facebook for mobile and set the default you would like there...
    That doesn't work for me.. I have that set to a group that's fairly limited, yet, if I check-in with Facebook on my 920, it's set to "Friends" :/

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Just to update.. If I go into Facebook, do a status update and check in that way, I am able to adjust the privacy settings.

Facebook really sucks on WP..

Hmm, when I do a Check In I get the options for Upload A Photo and Tag Friends With You....

Are you using the FB app or the Me Tile?