01-30-2013, 06:42 AM #1
- 4 Posts
I have a Nokia Lumia 820 with approximately 1GB of memory free.
I am trying to download an offline map (approximately 150 MB) but I am always getting an error stating: "Not Enough Room, you need at least 1,137 MB of free space on your phone to get this map".
I get the same message when I try to delete a previously downloaded map!
Anyone had this issue before? Any help wuld be appreciated.
06-13-2013, 11:35 AM #2
- 1 Posts
I found a solution. Firstly I also tried to delete all my maps from the, but didnt succeed, even deleting "here maps" didnt help.
1> Download "Lumia storage check beta"
2> Open it.
3> Go to "details" tab
4> On the maps row, click change
5> Set "store maps on" to phone.
6> Now tap on "maps" button on that page.
7> This page will show your downloaded maps to phone.
8> Now delete by tapping on it.
08-20-2014, 05:27 PM #3
- 13 Posts
- By Rickosw in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 03-16-2013, 12:26 PM
- By heartsg in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2012, 01:21 AM
- By cgk in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2012, 06:31 AM
- By ikkf in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2011, 08:33 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2011, 05:22 PM