- 01-30-2013, 10:08 AM #1
I first started using Fring on Symbian and then iOS and Android, so it kind of grew on me. I'm still sort of new to Windows Phone and would like to know if anyone has heard of it possibly coming to the platform. (I have a Skype account, but the people I Fring hardly, if ever, use Skype). Thanks in advance.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
Last edited by St.Deborah; 02-03-2013 at 08:05 PM.
- 01-31-2013, 11:16 AM #2
I had never heard of Fring before and had to search to see what it is.
My suggestion would be to send them an email requesting a Windows Phone app.
05-06-2014, 06:14 PM #4
- 8 Posts
Brother we are unfortunate that we are a window phone user. Windows phone be several difficulties with development of voice & video calling apps. Line till date be no video calling. Facebook messenger till date be no voice calling.It's rumored that WhatsApp & facebook messenger voice calling may not come to window phone. Fring,tango,oovoo, & many such applications not in WP store. Where the problem? Microsoft,WP OS,app developer
Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk
- By LumiaDream in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 258Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:19 AM
- By Jazmac in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 13Last Post: 08-26-2013, 07:17 AM
- By TGBmark1234 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2013, 01:29 AM
- By Old_Cus in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:24 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 04-17-2012, 05:38 PM