- 02-01-2013, 11:07 AM #1
Does anyone know why Nokia is blocking the two apps that were supposed to be made available to us with the 7.8 update? I really could care less about the Bluetooth file transfer app, but I really wanted the ringtone maker. What's up with that?
I did the force update 2 days ago btw.
Last edited by Xander_X; 02-01-2013 at 12:10 PM.
- 02-04-2013, 12:10 PM #6
Yes, I've read that it was available at one time, a month or so ago when unlocked windows phones were starting to upgrade to 7.8. But Nokia has since blocked it by search and will not let you install it if gotten by scanning its QR code. I heard a rumor that confirms my thoughts on the matter ... That they're reworking it a bit in order for it to work with the newer firmware that came with the 7.8 download (newer than the earlier 7.8 update that allowed its use is what I mean of course).
Heres to hopeful thinking!
- By socialcarpet in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2012, 01:15 PM
- By George Ponder in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 41Last Post: 06-29-2012, 06:46 PM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 111Last Post: 05-14-2012, 03:32 PM
- By NairobiWP in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2012, 02:55 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2012, 06:12 PM