Fhotoroom down until Monday

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I noticed I couldn't use the app since last night, so I emailed Support and got this response.

No, our hosting company crashed again taking us down. We can no longer accept this sort of support and uptime so we have taken it upon ourselves to leave our present hosting company. We are now moving to a world class hosting company that will be able to handle our scale. We just out grew our previous hosting company, we would bring down their networks, email, servers, and backups. We are already well on the way on our move and expect to be back up and running by Monday. This is an aggressive time frame for a site as large as us, but our new hosting company is really helping us out with everything we need.

We will now be able to get back to what we love doing, making great products rather than fighting with a hosting company.

Team Fhotoroom
www.fhotoroom.com

Really great news to hear when a developer is growing so big, so fast, instead of saying they're leaving the platform for now, until it grows bigger.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this. :smile:

I was wondering why the heck Fhotoroom didn't work, but I had not contacted them.
No problem, I actually love the app and site, cause they have a lot of great photos that are captured and shared on there.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Question is what happens to all of our photos? I know some had already disappeared. What about the rest?

You may have a lot more photos on there than I do(under a 100), but all of my photos are still up there. You may have to upload missing photos again, as I've been seeing a few people reposting certain photos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention