Twitter apps that use PUSH notifications

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Can someone tell me a Twitter client that actually uses push notifications? I'm not talking about polling after 30 minutes, I'm talking about notifying within 4-5 seconds. I've used Twabbit and Gleek both of which poll after 30 minutes but no push notification.

zedmartinez

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
MeTweets is the one I use with both real push and lockscreen notices, for that proper Twitter experience. Still has a little work to do, like messaging from a user profile, but the original Twitter mechanics work properly on it with push and all.

SonOfJewel

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
MeTweets is the one I use with both real push and lockscreen notices, for that proper Twitter experience. Still has a little work to do, like messaging from a user profile, but the original Twitter mechanics work properly on it with push and all.

unfortunately it crashes when I open it. I read the reviews and its happening too a yhew majority of people

SonOfJewel

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Too find out what app uses push notifications or not all you do is scroll all the way too the bottom of the apps home page in the marketplace. And it will say "requires" and is push notifications isn't in this paragraph its not supported

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3