App to print on LAN

Garghas

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Is there any app which allow us to add a printer over a LAN (at work for example), and then print any file we want?
Been trting to find one but to no avail. We do have MS Office, why the **** cant I print my work?

ag1986

Banned
Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Is there any app which allow us to add a printer over a LAN (at work for example), and then print any file we want?
Been trting to find one but to no avail. We do have MS Office, why the **** cant I print my work?

This was one of the minor reasons why I carry a Galaxy Nexus instead of my Lumia 800 (Google Cloud Print).

Anyway, if this is a corporate printer on a domain, then it probably has its own email address - like where I work, the nearest printer is called absolut-color and I can print to it by sending a PDF, JPEG, TIFF (there are more formats I think) to absolut-color@abcdef.com. Your IT people have probably set it up similarly.

For reference we use some Ricoh big-ass scan/copy/fax/print device, the hardware your company has may not support this functionality. As to the printer name, all printers on my floor are named after vodka, the other floors' printers are named after whisky, beer & champagne.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss