Free Battery App with no ads

Arthur Semenov

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
My apologies, before I installed your app when I plugged the phone in the battery icon changed to the one with the plug over it and it flashed. I install your app and a day later needed to charge the phone using car charge plugged the phone in and got nothing thought the charger was dead. When I got home I plugged it in same result, left it for 20 minutes and realized it was charging. Uninstalled your app and the icon went back to proper behaviour.

IT MUST HAVE BEEN A GIANT F-ING COINCIDENCE AND NOTHING TO DUE WITH YOUR APP.

I will be sure to avoid any apps written by you in the future if this is your attitude to bug reports.

I'm sorry but I would like to say again that it's impossible for ANY app (not only mine) from the marketplace to prevent you phone from recognizing that it is charging.
I'm sorry again and don't know what's happened in your case but the previous sentence is just truth .
Thanks

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My apologies, before I installed your app when I plugged the phone in the battery icon changed to the one with the plug over it and it flashed. I install your app and a day later needed to charge the phone using car charge plugged the phone in and got nothing thought the charger was dead. When I got home I plugged it in same result, left it for 20 minutes and realized it was charging. Uninstalled your app and the icon went back to proper behaviour.

IT MUST HAVE BEEN A GIANT F-ING COINCIDENCE AND NOTHING TO DUE WITH YOUR APP.

I will be sure to avoid any apps written by you in the future if this is your attitude to bug reports.

I have this app installed and have not encountered a single problem with the phone's ability to charge.
the app works great for me.

OoOice

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Love your app because it is definitely the best out there!
Do you mind registering an URI for your app? ( it will only take 1 min to do so)
If you already have one, can you please reply me? I wish to integrate your app with mine thats why.

Thankyou!

tooly26

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Great app...
Can you edit some battery tiles?
That we can choose from different designs...
White battery looks boring...
Maybe a circle or other nice stuff...
And if u need translations please let me know :)

Sent from my GT-I8750 using Tapatalk

Ashe80

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi Arthur,

thank you very much for your great add. It is a nice one. Using it since several days. I compared a few other apps and finally bought yours. :)
You asked for some feature requests:

It would be nice to integrate the discharging rate into the graph. (Maybe as additional option, can be shown or not).
The rate in the stats seems to very "jumpy". Maybe there could be also average discharging rate of the last hour and also the current discharging rate.

Maybe also another idea:
Swiping to the right takes you to the statistics.

Have a nice weekend.
Best regards
Ashe

Last edited:

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi Arthur, I have been using your Free Battery App for about 3 weeks now. I compared it with other Battery Apps but I decided to stick with yours.

Simple, Clean and it just works. The fact that you included connectivity shortcuts make it even better (And I can even change the color of the tiles individually)
I have one simple request though, maybe you can include a shortcut for the "Battery Saver" setting. It makes sense to include it because it's a battery related setting.

Just my two cents. I'll post a link to your app on the Nokia Philippines page for more exposure. :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3