- 02-05-2013, 05:32 PM #1
For those of you that are familiar with the Blackberry OS, you know that after installing an app, you had the ability to grant or deny the app certain permissions. Is there a way to deny a 3rd party app a requirement? For example, Nokia Drive + Beta requires the Phone Identity. Is there a way that I can deny it and keep the other permissions/requirements? Thanks for all of your help!
- 02-06-2013, 01:13 PM #2
Nope, you either accept the permissions it requests or you can't install the app. Some of these sound much worse than they actually are, here's a list that explains them in more detail:
How can I tell if an app has requirements? | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
- 02-06-2013, 02:54 PM #3
Thanks. I re-read the list and phone identity is not the same as owner identity. So, I guess I'm pretty cool with that. I wish you could choose which permissions you want to grant. Thanks again.
- By dwlovell in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:44 PM
- By fwtion in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 05-28-2012, 04:27 PM
- By techygeek82 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2012, 11:22 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2011, 11:12 AM
- By CjEggett in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2011, 12:45 PM