Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Banned

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    I can't remember the number of times Android has been mocked on this forum for poor battery management. Karma really is a *****. The Lumia 920 suffers from bigger battery drain than any Android phone I've owned before. Around 2-3% per hour overnight. There needs to be an app that tells us how much battery each app has used. Battery drain WAS a problem on Android, but this feature really helped nail it down.
    This is impossible due to WP API limitation.
    For simple battery level tracking you can use this one: Battery | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Quote Originally Posted by ammarmalik2011 View Post
    I can't remember the number of times Android has been mocked on this forum for poor battery management. Karma really is a *****. The Lumia 920 suffers from bigger battery drain than any Android phone I've owned before. Around 2-3% per hour overnight. There needs to be an app that tells us how much battery each app has used. Battery drain WAS a problem on Android, but this feature really helped nail it down.
    Go into Settings->Applications->Background Tasks and lock out apps one by one until you find the one thats eating the battery. Half of the apps in there I wonder why they would possibly need to run in the background, I mean, what exactly does City Lens need to do when I don't have it running...

-E