Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By pavvento
  1. M L

I'm looking for examples and experiences others have blogging with a Windows Phone.
    Best app, Wordpress? Any issues posting pictures and text directly from the phone without having to edit on a computer? I have a Lumia 920, but guess you could do with the 8x or any WP8.
    Please I'd like to check out examples of real blogs, not just opinions if you don't blog. Thanks.

I'm a real estate agent, think it'd be useful to have a site where I can post pics and comments about properties while I'm out. Maybe some neighborhood posts, local restaurant reviews, etc. If this can be done easily from the phone that'd be great. I'll have to learn how to set up the site, wordpress looks like it has good basic templates.
    Last edited by M L; 02-12-2013 at 01:13 PM.
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,277 Global Posts
    A few times a year I have to blog for work but I don't have a personal blog. I think if I did I would only use my phone to fix mistakes

Global Posts
    1,434 Global Posts
    I use Wordpress but mostly use the app for starting posts/jotting down ideas. I then do the actual writing/editing etc. from a computer. You are able to select photos from your camera roll and albums and I enjoy the interface.
    ----
    My Device History circa 2007:

Nokia 1020 > Nokia 920 > Nokia 900 > HTC Titan > HP Pre 3 > HP Veer > Palm Pre 2 > HTC Evo > Palm Pre > iPhone 3G > iPhone
    Mahdi Ghiasi and nohra like this.

Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Related:

For tumblr I use Blueprints and like it a lot. I've tried other tumblr apps and Blueprints is my favorite.

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    I use the WordPress app to write my political hate speech. lol
    ~Sal
  6. M L

post a link?

Global Posts
    602 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M L View Post
    post a link?
    I'm sorry I didn't read your OP. I don't have great examples because the site I write for has editors. As far as posting from the WordPress app, the only issue I had was; if you post a very long blog, it cuts off while trying to scroll. I believe this was just fixed recently, and will be certain when I write my next piece. If it's fixed, then i have no further complaints.
    ~Sal