02-12-2013, 12:07 PM #1
- 143 Posts
I'm looking for examples and experiences others have blogging with a Windows Phone.
Best app, Wordpress? Any issues posting pictures and text directly from the phone without having to edit on a computer? I have a Lumia 920, but guess you could do with the 8x or any WP8.
Please I'd like to check out examples of real blogs, not just opinions if you don't blog. Thanks.
I'm a real estate agent, think it'd be useful to have a site where I can post pics and comments about properties while I'm out. Maybe some neighborhood posts, local restaurant reviews, etc. If this can be done easily from the phone that'd be great. I'll have to learn how to set up the site, wordpress looks like it has good basic templates.
Last edited by M L; 02-12-2013 at 01:13 PM.
- 02-12-2013, 01:50 PM #3
I use Wordpress but mostly use the app for starting posts/jotting down ideas. I then do the actual writing/editing etc. from a computer. You are able to select photos from your camera roll and albums and I enjoy the interface.----
My Device History circa 2007:
Nokia 1020 > Nokia 920 > Nokia 900 > HTC Titan > HP Pre 3 > HP Veer > Palm Pre 2 > HTC Evo > Palm Pre > iPhone 3G > iPhone
- 02-12-2013, 03:17 PM #7~Sal
- By andrewkim789 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:46 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 12Last Post: 09-22-2012, 07:26 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 11-30-2011, 11:01 AM
- By Grubish360 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2011, 03:06 PM
- By Dave Blake in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2009, 05:46 PM