Twitter apps - miss clicking on tweets

ChazTyldsley

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
What is it with wp8 and the twitter apps struggling to recognise where you're clicking on your timeline? It seems to be when you update the timeline it thinks you're clicking on the tweet below the one you're actually clicking on?

I've had this on both rowi and mehdoh. Its only the timeline, not the phone, or non twitter apps. Am i alone in this issue? Can it be fixed?

aggie

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
What is it with wp8 and the twitter apps struggling to recognise where you're clicking on your timeline? It seems to be when you update the timeline it thinks you're clicking on the tweet below the one you're actually clicking on?

I've had this on both rowi and mehdoh. Its only the timeline, not the phone, or non twitter apps. Am i alone in this issue? Can it be fixed?

I've noticed this too. The only one I haven't had the issue with is Twabbit.

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site

Got the same problem and its very very annoying! It is a bug that needs to be fixed n I hope the developers are aware of it...

ChazTyldsley

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Rowi have responded to me on Twitter (within 5 minutes too, that's how you do it - great customer service!). They stated-
That bug is unfortunately Microsoft's. We've contacted them and were told to replace everywhere we show lists w/ new control. It's unfortunately a TON of work so we haven't been able to finish it yet. :(
When asked if there's any timeframe on the update -
"No, sorry. Not yet. It's a massive change to Rowi. :("

Hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon