- 02-13-2013, 07:14 PM #1
So I am new to my phone, all I know is that it's a windows phone and that is a Nokia Lumia 822 black.
I just found out that it runs Windows OS 8 software, for a moment I just assumed all windows phone were running 7.8 because that was the last I heard.
I just discovered that holding the Windows key will bring up speech.
Anyways I am looking for a good application to read comics, so far I have ComiX (free), but I hate it! It doesn't have the option to load local files, they have to be on skydrive, then I have to download which is painfully slow even on my wifi, (my speed is 35Mbps down and 3Mbps up).
Terrible! Why can't it just load or search for local files stored on SD card.
Any other tips would be nice, what should I be expecting, what are some things I should know about.
- 02-15-2013, 04:32 PM #5
- 04-21-2013, 08:16 AM #7
- 04-21-2013, 11:27 PM #8
07-22-2013, 05:38 AM #9
- 1 Posts
There is an app for that try "pdf reader"(not the microsoft one,there's another one) . It isnt obvious from the name but it supports cbz files so you can read ur comics easily. The best feature of all it can read files directly from sd card. Any pdf or cbz files on sd card will show up in the app for viewing . Try it.!
09-28-2013, 03:28 AM #11
- 2 Posts
- 10-02-2013, 10:07 AM #13
- By mrdeezus in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 17Last Post: 03-11-2013, 12:09 PM
- By navbouy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2012, 07:06 AM
- By DJ Nito in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2012, 09:02 AM
- By kingofmyworld324 in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2011, 05:50 PM
- By DK in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2011, 04:05 PM