02-16-2013, 04:09 PM #1
- 8 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I just cant use office, it lacks a lot of basic features (word is more like notepad and you cant even edit PowerPoint). The main reason i was going to use word was to help with course work but i need to put pictures in my word docs so im gonna have to stick to my laptop for that unless i can find another app?
Skydrive only lacks one thing for me and that's to be able to download stuff from skydrive to the phone ( it would make it easier to transfer music to my phone from my laptop).
any alternative apps or workarounds would be good?
- 02-17-2013, 04:00 AM #2
I don't see any office replacement. Although I never use it for editing purpose. Only for preview.
As about Skydrive. Use Pocket FTP server to transfer any files to and from it.
- By djncanada1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2013, 03:17 PM
- By BIGPADDY in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2013, 11:19 AM
- By Hypetrak in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 46Last Post: 12-21-2012, 10:24 AM
- By Gaiking in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 47Last Post: 04-11-2012, 01:06 PM
- By millahguy in forum Phone WarsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2012, 12:42 AM