Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hello, I have some crappy headphones that are louder on my left ear than on my right ear. In Windows I can "fix" this by adjusting the left-right audio balance to make left quiter and right louder. Is there any app like this for WP8? I tried searching but nothing really came up :( Thanks in advance!

Anyone?
    I'd like to know too. On Android, there are a couple of audio players that have balance control, but no system wide control that I know of. The iphone / ipod touch does have it system wide hidden under accessability (after many years of not). Anyway I have an a bad ear with limited hearing, not lousy headphones, and it does suck that such a basic feature that used to be common on older stereos (and even some headphones) is gone for whatever reason. For me with bluetooth earbuds, It's frustrating enough to back to the iphone. I'm kind of sick of having even a few simple features not added to my 822 since I got it, even though Nokia really keeps up their end of updating software, MS is MIA.

I'd like to know this also. My hearing is a little different in my left ear from my right. Would like to be able to adjust the balance.